The highly decorative, erotic art prints of Gustav Klimt bring beauty and intrigue to any setting. In this image, Klimt celebrates the Tree of Life as a primal force uniting man and woman, heaven and earth. Klimt's artwork was heavily influenced by a wide range of sources, from classical Greek Art and Byzantine mosaics to the Symbolist Art of Max Klinger.
- Artist: Gustav Klimt
- Title: The Tree of Life, 1905-1911 Framed with Gel Coated Finish
- Frame: 1 1/8" Satin Black Laminate
- Framed and ready to hang
- Unique, canvas-like visual texture
- Shatterproof, durable, easy to clean
- Image mounted on hardboard (high-density fiberboard) and finished with protective coating for a luminescent sheen
- Hardboard and frame core crafted from environmentally friendly composite recycled wood products
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.